This role is for a creative individual with an ability to develop bespoke concepts and ideas and put them to paper.
As a Brand strategist, you will be required to constantly ideate and create disruptive campaigns that drive penetration for the brands we work with.
People first, Brand always. At its core, marketing at Riquesa starts with understanding consumer needs and creating opportunities for Brands to connect with this needs, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our clients' products solve the consumer’s needs–from every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Riquesa can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the consumer the priority, and ultimately, letting the Brand enable the consumer to attain satisfaction.
- Be a part of the rollout of new ideas from conceptualization, strategy, and execution of strategies for campaigns..
- Work closely with, coordinate, guide and influence cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact on the campaigns and brand approach for all projects.
- Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs; efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with marketing programs across a diverse set of audiences.
- Experience building marketing programs and business operations.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience creating and executing high-impact integrated campaigns (offline activations; unconventional and innovative campaigns).
- Experience organizing and moving a program forward; identify a clear path for all parties and keep the group on time and on goal.
- Experience running operations involving large regional teams; proven success setting up programs
- Self-starter and independent thinker, leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects and influencing stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; balance deep analytical rigor with actionable insights.
Riquesa is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Riquesa, we want every employee to have a voice and we encourage it. To us it is important that you speak your truth. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages.