- Would you like to work in a fun environment with a youthful vibe around?
- Are you creative, innovative, possess exceptional communication skills and passionate about the retail space?
- If yes, our client a retail industry with over 15 stores across the country is looking to engage a brand marketing manager on a full-time basis.
- Conduct surveys and market insights to drive brand identity
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customers to get critical input on how product design and implementation can improve
- Develop and implement bespoke brand management plans for products and submit update summaries on brand exposure to management on a regular basis
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data
- Work with the social media and advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Relevant work experience with a University degree
- Knowledge of how to use retail software will be an advantage
- Must be able to interpret and analyze data consistently