Medplus is Nigeria’s leading health and beauty retailer. With over 35 stores nationwide, offering specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, Chinese medicine and hair clinic. Our purpose is to help our customers live their lives to the fullest by looking and feeling good. Medplus limited was incorporated as the first ever retail pharmaceutical company in Nigeria on the 23rd of November 1993.
Summary of Role
- Actively manage the brand’s presence in the social media platform
- Prepare articles & posts for the website to promote the brand
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Monitor website and apps to ensure they are updated and functional
- Participating in the conceptualizing and execution of Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Monitor Campaigns internally (Outlets) to promote assigned Brands.
- Monitor competitive activities.
- Monitor production of Marketing Communication Materials such as Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletters etc
- First Degree (B.Sc. /HND) in Marketing or Mass Communication from a reputable institution.
- Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Age Limit: 21 - 26 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office (excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Marketing / Advertising agency Work experience is an added advantage
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.