Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Business related discipline
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working in an advertising/media company.
- Experience in product management, brand advertising, and/or marketing
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Customer service knowledge
- Communications and media knowledge
- Public relations knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.