The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with an unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
About the Position
- We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz.
- The Brand Manager - Nigeria lies within the European Middle East and Africa Zone.
- You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level.
- You’ll be reporting into the Senior Brand Manager - MEA. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
- The delivery of brand strategy development for the entire KHC portfolio in Nigeria will be your primary responsibility.
- You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within Nigeria.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Developing annual, mid and long terms marketing plans for your portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Identifying and prioritizing market & consumer insights and developing consumer communications (digital and off-line) across the region
- Developing in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of Trade Promotions
- Financial and Budget Management. Managing Brand P&L across the region
- Delivering quantitative analysis in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's of Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or relevant field
- Relevant work experience as a Marketer in fast moving consumer goods
- High degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to using of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
- At Kraft Heinz, you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- We’re a very data-driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
Project management skills:
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
What We Offer You
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- A fast career track like only a few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!