Walk in Solutions, is a place where solutions are offered faster, of the highest Quality and with the sole objective of our client’s satisfaction. Backed by professionals with strong industry-specific experience, Walk-in Solutions is committed to offer you the best of services at all times.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brands’ reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years as a brand manager/ Product Manager.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing or a related field
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.