Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation. As an educational service provider, Meadow Hall Group is committed to excellence and is passionate about the holistic development of children. At Meadow Hall, our shared vision is to raise excellent, Godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potentials in life and become lifelong learners. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligence and reach their highest potential.
- Execution of corporate communications, BTL, ATL and TTL campaigns
- Media campaign execution, monitoring and reporting
- Content creation, article writing, storytelling and creative write-up
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy. Coordinate production of all communications materials.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, customers emotional connection and improving market share
- Develop advert copy, ideas generations and marketing content development
- Event sponsorship, brand experience, photo shoots and interview/video shoot
- Champion experiential marketing, branding and OOH opportunities
- Market all advertising opportunities in Meadow Hall to corporate organisations
- Drive sponsorship support from other corporate organisations
- Maintain consistent corporate image and brand positioning of Meadow Hall Group.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Mass Communications, English or similar course with at least 2 years working experience in an advertising agency.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Membership of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) or National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) is an added advantage.
- Experience in integrated marketing mix, market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential.
- You must have hands on creative experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing communication
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, media vehicles and devising media campaigns that engage, inform, educate and motivate
- This person must be organised, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Calm, confident, organized, thorough and strong attention to details
- Deep understanding of marketing and communications principles
- Analytical and strong multi-tasking skills
- Proven working experience in relationship management and PR
- Excellent copy writing skills and good command of English
- Strong storytelling skill and high imagination ability
- An intimate understanding of design, and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.