First Talent Resources seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Working closely with the sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies
- Educating customers, retailers and distributors about our brands
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
- Building rapport with customers and vendors
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to sales and marketing dept.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics and media campaign
- Representing the company at product launches, events and trade shows
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand
- Prior experience in a customer service environment will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to travel within and outside the country
- Bachelors’ degree in Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Arts, Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum of second class lower division or HND Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of Upper Credit.
- This role is very suitable for a female Brand Ambassador.