A prominent company in the Shipping and Logistics sector is seeking a Branch/Admin Manager who is willing to put everything he/she has to make our company excel.
- To be our manager, you have to possess the relevant qualities required for this role.
- Are you confident enough to instill discipline and hard work in an organization like ours?
- Do you think you can be a leader and well as a listener?
- If you think your answer is yes, then click the apply button.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Must be a Graduate with MSc/MBA
- Must be between the age of 28 - 40
- Must have sound skills in collective bargaining
- Must have good HR/Administrative skills or Background
- Must have good working knowledge of Industrial relations.