- Manages all the daily activities of the business to keep it running efficiently.
- Interacts with clients and customers.
- Handles administrative duties.
- Ensures that the business operates with maximum efficiency.
- Implements the business strategy.
- Manages budgets, minimizes expenditures and maximizes revenues.
- Promotes and markets the company.
- Networks with prospective clients and industry peers.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Detailed and goal-oriented.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of accepted business practices, entrepreneurial principles and sales cycles.
- Good organizational, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent networking and social skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and deliver timely results with deadlines.
- Good computer skills(MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Social Media savvy
Nature of the Job.
You will start off working mostly out of the office and come in on speculated days only, until further notice.
Upward review based on tangible deliverables.