The Bureau For Institutional Reform And Democracy GMBH - BiRD’s, is an independent and privately owned consulting company providing first-class consulting and project management services, BiRD’s primary fields of activity cover key aspects of democratic governance and institutional strengthening - like rule of law, justice sector reform, parliamentary assistance and political party support, electoral assistance, human rights, support to state and non-state actors, and conflict prevention and peacebuilding - in developing and transition countries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in social/political sciences, law or related fields;
- At least excellent knowledge of two of the following languages: English, French and/or (German);
- Knowledge of West and/or East African local languages is an asset.
- Proven experience in the field of border management;
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection;
- Experience in conducting evaluations;
- Experience in West and/or East Africa (esp.: Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Benin, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda);
- All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- Only excellent experts meeting most or all of the above-mentioned criteria and having an excellent and verifiable record will be considered. Applications and updated CV's are accepted on a rolling basis.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.