A Christian Boarding School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The House Master/Mistress is responsible to the Director of Boarding for the overall leadership and smooth running of the House, the supervision and guidance of staff and, above all, the safety and welfare of the students.
- Have knowledge of all students entering the House after the holidays
- Have prepared and assigned each student to a dormitory comprising of others of a similar age, and to disseminate the information to all relevant parties.
- Make sure all the students have read and understood the House Rules and Expectations. To liaise with the School Pastoral and/or Academic Staff regarding any new boarders or when matters that relate to the school life arise.
- Welcome all new boarders and show them their new room and to prepare a ‘new parents’ meeting.
- Be available at the beginning and ends of the terms for coordination of the start of the term including airport trips.
- Minimum of an NCE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role