- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- 2-3yrs relevant work experience in a related field
- Must have media experience
- Age Range: 20-26,
- Salary- 50k (negotiable)
- Location- Victoria Island