Hydrodive Nigeria Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Reporting to the General Manager. The individual would be responsible for the under listed:
- Preparing the company’s technical bids in line with IOCs requirements
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Expertise knowledge in Bids/Tenders download and upload on NIPEX portal.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Inspection and Audit of Sub-contractors/Vendors capabilities for Bids and Projects.
- Create a sub-contractor database for various sub-contracting aspects of Tenders.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NIPEX, NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB etc.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Gather new intelligence on competitors and their commercial strategies
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target — driven achievements.
- A good degree in Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline while MBA as an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in similar position in oil and gas sector with records of accomplishment.