Reporting into Head of Vertical
Description Key Responsibilities:
Maintain and develop vertical reporting.
Provide analysis and insights as required.
Work with the BI central team to develop, grow and maintain BI assets (Git Repositories, Python code base, Databases/Schema, Servers etc.).
Maintain and develop GTM and GA tracking for the vertical.
Assist in knowledge share to ensure all business intelligence stakeholders are provided with adequate documentation and training to enable efficient and compelling use of relevant data sources and reports.
Provide ad-hoc support relating to data extraction and reporting.
Assist in CRM functionality as far as it pertains to data gathering, and reporting, and CRM process optimisation as required.
Work with CRM lead (Growth Manager) to ensure CRM process and data capture is according to specifications.
Proficiency in SQL.
Proficiency in Git and DEV processes.
Maintain/provide technical support in terms of code for development of dashboards, KPI’s, reports and other analytical artefacts that expose key business insights into customers, products, marketing and operations.
Work closely with BI central to ensure data models and code definitions are aligned across ROAM and with business definitions.
Play a key role in data cleansing and mining as well as highlighting anomalies.
- You are passionate about data and the impact it drives in the real world
- You have proven experience with data analytics and insight generation.
- You are familiar with data extraction, cleansing and transformation processes.
- You are comfortable with basic to mid level SQL code.
- You have experience deriving important data metrics and KPI’s to indicate business health, performance, etc
- You have experience in report writing/ data analysis/statistical interpretation
- You have experience with PL/SQL and stored procedures
- You have experience with Deluge/ Java
Head of BI
Head of Marketing