- Listen to clients to determine their skincare needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on their expertise, product training, and available in-store procedures.
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Participate in operations activities such as inventory control, stock requisition, stock count, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cashpoint and the makeup studio
- Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Demonstrate our values of Beauty, Care and Truth
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from a reputable tertiary institution. Ordinary National Diploma qualification must be with relevant years of experience or additional beauty certification.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, excellent client service and communication skills and who has a general interest and passion for the beauty industry.
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
- A willingness to learn & be trained
- Fluent in English
- Computer Skills: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Trained Makeup Artists are highly encouraged to apply