The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Coordinates and deliver all materials needed in daily operation and production of ready mix
- Coordinate with truck mixer drivers, loader operators and other equipment associated with batching plant for timely supply to the plant
- Maintain the batching plant during operation daily particularly regular cleanup of mixer plant and surrounding
- Notify production manager of overtime at batching plant and mixer drivers
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years’ work experience in concrete ready mix plants also with a good knowledge of running and maintaining of Batching plants.