Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of a Base Manager based in Warri, Nigeria.
Overall operational management of Logistics and Engineering Base including but not limited to:
- Planning strategic direction of Company and its service offering
- Provision of Logistics Services including management of:
- Shared services amongst clients
- Harbour/quay activities
- Ship and rig repair
- Offloading and loading of cargo / personnel from vessels and helicopters
- Reconciliation of bulk supply to vessels and offshore facilities
- Open and under cover storage facilities, stock and materials control
- Hazardous and non-hazardous Waste
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
- Selection and management of sub-contractors
- Liaising with and marketing to current and potential clients
- Prepare operational business reports including historical data and forecasts for quay wall and other facilities and services utilization, for the Department and to be presented to other Department Heads
- Generation of new business lines
- Base Administrative and Corporate Governance set-up
- Negotiation, signing and Management of client Contracts
- Compile monthly budgets
- Cost control and income monitoring
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Engineering
- Substantial experience in the offshore oil and gas support/logistics environment
- Good experience in contract administration
- Good knowledge of marine and aviation matters
- Good knowledge of logistics scheduling and planning
- Good knowledge of International Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- Experience with international shipping tendering, marketing and administration
- Good experience in financial management
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Good people management skills
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience.
- The salary for this position is negotiable.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.