ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions for all kinds and sizes of business.
- Draft, negotiate and agree assigned contracts and business arrangements;
- Manage contract and contract activities effectively, ensuring the swift and effective resolution of any issue;
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations within the area, and suppliers;
- Identify and address resource needs (people and assets);
- Supervise day-to-day activities of individuals performing jobs at the base;
- Coordinate the engagement and use of third-party services and equipment at the base.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Higher vocational education in engineering or operations management or related field;
- Relevant work experience in field operations, project management or management of a business unit.
- Experience in working in a remote/hard to reach area solving supply challenges;
- Proven analytical and complex problem-solving ability;
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing;
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.