- Responsible for the safety of the crew, protection of the environment and safety of the Rig through effective control of the Rig and Rig operations in compliance with company standards
- Support, implement and communicate the company QHSE policies, objectives, targets and annual QHSE plans
- Ensure compliance by all personnel onboard of the QHSE policy, objectives, targets, procedures and programs.
- Coordinating all aspects of offloading and backloading equipment to or from supply vessel
- Managing the maintenance, inspection and inventory of all life-saving, fire-fighting and navigational equipment
- Managing compliance with class requirements •Maintaining inventory of deck loads, bulk material, fuel and water.
- Completing the stability worksheet whenever major deck loads change
- Responsibility for keeping the rig lined up on the platform by maintaining a constant tension or all anchor lines and keeping the anchor winches in good operating condition.
- Responsible for the corrosion management of the rig
- Management of the safe offloading or back loading of tubular, general cargo, bulk and liquid materials
- Transferring cement from bulk storage to surge tanks during cement jobs
- Perform H.L.O. duties as required for helicopter operations
- A minimum of 10 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in similar capacity
- Opito Approved BOSIET with CA-EBS
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate