- Identifying and solicit new clients within the target market parameters.
- Implement strategies for acquiring new clients within the target market.
- Drawing up proposals and letters to be sent to prospects.
- Following up on new leads and referrals as well as on proposals/letters sent out
- Playing a role to ensure prospects are converted to wins.
- Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
- Assisting in organizing and attending events on behalf of Sterling Bank.
- Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ensuring zero tolerance level for complaints.
- Ensuring zero negative feedback from clients and prospects
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Must be currently working with a Commercial bank
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a sales/marketing function
- Must be able to meet up with the banks Target
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable institution; a higher degree and or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent business development and relationship management experience