- Ensure that standard accounting procedures for recording and accounting for revenues/receivables; payables; stock controls and other related activities are maintained.
- Organise and conduct regular audit checks on personnel, products and materials and reconcile sales with production daily.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure items and other financial data and prepare monthly financial reports.
- Ensure timely deposit of sales proceeds at the banks.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis.
- Daily update of all records such as the cash book and imprest registers.
- Weekly reconciliation of creditors balances
- Computation of relevant statutory fees to all government agencies.
- Weekly physical reconciliation of material inventories and instantaneous reporting of variances
- Strict adherence to company policies on requisition and disbursement of funds.
- Be ready to report and work in any of the outlets of DLK & Sons Enterprises or its associated companies.
Performance of other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager and the management