Fluid Angle - We are are doers. A team of Developers, Designers, and Devops engineers. Our main aim is to see your ideas fly or your exsiting bussiness up and running with great uptime. We also care about images and impressions our client brands create for their target audience.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Design, Develop, Secure and Document robust APIs.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of Version control and build tools
- Proficient knowledge of backend libraries and frameworks (e.g Rails, SailsJS/HapiJS, Django, ExpressJS)
- Good understanding of software development patterns and architecture
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- High level of attention to details
- Avoid delusion grandeur
- Ability to learn fast and take feedback
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- If this sounds like what you already have on your sleeves, we can't wait to recieve your application.