A financial technology company that provides simple and smart financial management platform for groups and their members, seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Candidate should possess an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to write modular and optimal code and take performance into consideration.
- Ability to understand and transform user requirement into fully functional software applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the teammate for maximum delivery.
- Able to challenge existing software development practices in a respectable and professional way.
- Able to perform high-quality work that not only meets the need of the client but surpasses it.
- Ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
Skills and Requirements:
- Have any degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Professional software development working experience(at least 2years)
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other.
- Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- Cloud hosting experience
- Unix/Linux operating system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Creating multilingual websites or applications.
- Securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has the ability to customize based on user levels
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing (Mocha)
Job Specific Skillsets:
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS),
- SQL databases(PostgresDB and MySQL),
- VueJS (optional).
- CI\CD Solutions: Docker
- Version Control system: Git
- RESTful Web API development
- Interested candidates should send CVs to [email protected]