- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation,Brake pads / disc replacement,Suspension replacements / repairs, replacing filters, Fuel Injection Service
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components;
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Must be able to use diagnostic scan tool to read, interpret fault codes and perform necessary correction repairs
- Must be able to go and source for parts when necessary
- Must have good working knowledge of Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover engines and systems