Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated system.
- Work with team members on assigned tasks/projects.
- Address any concerns operators would encounter, either in normal work hours or through an on-call rotation.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve issue and ensure top-quality job.
The Person Must:
- Be a problem solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Solid understanding of Ethernet communication, actuator sensor interface system is an added advantage.