WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group and we are well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team members are committed to developing highly rewarding and challenging careers.
- Maintain all software of PLC, machinery HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning, and control
- Overall responsibility for the identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development.
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND - Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Experience preferably in Vegetable Oil manufacturing and Bottling.
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Microcontrollers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is an added advantage.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.