- Maintain all software of PLC, machineries HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedules as per OEM/as per Site Conditions and tracking performance.
- Overall responsibility for identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development.
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND - Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferably in Vegetable Oil manufacturing and Bottling.
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Micro controllers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is an added advantage.
- Good communication and team work skills.