- Member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To keep updated and safe the equipment's software of the company.
- To follow-up the preventive maintenance of the electrical equipment
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification /replacement.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety.
Medium size enterprise
Part of a European group, leader in its domain in Europe, Africa and South America
Use of modern technology
Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram and mechanical drawing
Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
Fluent technical English
Qualification and Experience
HND/BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering plus membership of NSE or COREN.NISP is added advantage.
5 to 10 years in an industrial environment at technician level
2 to 5 years in an engineering environment at engineer level
Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
What is on offer
Attractive package (N5,181,697 per annum)