John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
- The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance, and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Monitoring operations to identify and highlight noncompliance with internal company policies and external regulation.
- Reviewing internal controls and external environment to identify weaknesses and risks with a view to advising on necessary improvement.
- Reviewing management accounts, schedules, and reconciliations for accuracy.
- Pre and post audit check of transactions to identify and draw attention to grey areas.
- A periodic visit to regional and depot offices for necessary assignment.
- Follow-up on audit issues to ensure they are closed in line with an agreed action plan.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must have relevant professional qualification – ICAN, ACCA, CIMA.
- Post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of internal audit methodologies, risk management methodologies, corporate governance procedures, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards.
- Ability to use Sun/Vision accounting packages.
- Tax and treasury experience will be an added advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.