BDO Management Consulting Limited is a Division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. We have been engaged by one of our major clients who also operates within the financial sector of Nigeria economy to engage for the organisation, the services of dynamic and result-oriented candidates for immediate employment in the capacity above.
- Plan and lead clients audit engagements
- Report to supervisors and Assistant Managers on audit assignments directly supervised
- Ability to work, manage subordinate and deliver quality reports with minimal supervision.
- Participate in the development of subordinates through on the job training and mentoring
- Provide necessary support as may be required superiors
- A good first Degree in any discipline, ACA/ACCA is a must
- 5 years of cognate experience in auditing with standard approach, good knowledge of IFRS and Microsoft applications is required.
- Age: Not more than 30 years
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae and position applied for marked as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.