- Drafting and review of Contracts.
- Advising clients on transactions.
- Representation of clients in mediation and arbitration matters.
- Preparation of court processes and court appearances.
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar and have a minimum of 2.2 at the University.
- The preferred candidate should have an interest in corporate and commercial law practice and must have concluded NYSC.
- Proximity to Lekki is an added advantage.
- Qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter.
NB: Work location is Lekki