Pivotage Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Key roles/Job Functions
Reporting to the HR Consultant, your responsibilities will include to:
- Lead/drive the implementation of various consulting projects under the supervision and guidance of the chief consultant from pre-engagement through project fulfillment, delivery and review.
- Help to grow the business; existing clients’ management, new client’s conversion and develop improved ways to serve clients.
- Identify client needs and develop future plans, work closely with other team members in a supervisory and supporting capacity to achieve effective execution of business plans.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Support the organizations' business development efforts by meeting and acquiring new clients through various strategies including offering effective and cost efficient solutions.
- Monitor the various aspects of the business performance and recommend pertinent modifications aimed at optimizing the efficiency of current systems and processes.
- Managing the training program of the organization and also conducting training sessions for the team.
- Assist the internal and external recruitment processes: executive search, headhunting etc and also conduct candidate interviews and testing from time to time.
- Support the HR consultant in the general management of the business.
- Perform other administrative tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the HR consultant.
The role occupant is required to:
- Be degree qualified
- Have at least 2 years cognate experience in HR practice
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and HR practices
- Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Have excellent communication skills in English Language (written and verbal)
- Have strong analytical skills and good presentation skills
- Be confident and very well presentable
- Be a good team player
- Be IT savvy and computer proficient
- Salary is very competitive and attractive
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.