KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Detailed Job Description
- Monitor and report project status
- Drive identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and present findings.
- Leverage business analysis skills to enable process improvements.
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years’ experience as a consultant
- Understanding of the global and local mining industry
- Experience in management consulting is mandatory
- Strong capacity working with power point/ info graphics
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent Communication skill.