The successful candidate reports to the Head, Compliance Unit. The responsibilities include;
- Perform audit procedures.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Developing and implementation of compliance risk management plans
- Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures and protocols
- Monitoring, creating awareness and review of Compliance Policies
- Tracking/Logging all compliance related correspondence between the stakeholders
- Review of client benefit payments & Compliance Report Monitoring
- BL, LLB (preferable), Bsc Accounting, Economics, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Financial Investment Sector
- Passion for compliance and global regulatory trends.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.