Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet with clients and cultivate a strong client / lawyer relationship.
- Understand and interpret Capital Market Rules, Codes and Regulations. Advice on Project and Asset finance transactions as well as Capital Market transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and interpret complex commercial agreements in support of a broad spectrum of business initiatives with the supervision of Senior Associate or Managing Partner.
- Actively engage in transactional, joint venture and M&A due diligence reviews, document preparation and negotiations, ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations.
- Proffer legal opinions and draft agreements with little supervision, draft and review loan and security documentation.
- Participate in transactions structured meetings to meet client needs and provide timely responses to client inquiries.
- Maintain an active network of Industry contacts, including within clients, trade associations, regulators and public authorities. Creating relations of trust.
- Drafting scholarly legal articles on current business issues.
- Attend meetings as delegated by the Managing Partner, Head of Corporate Commercial or Senior Associate.
- Ensures billing responsibilities are discharged properly and in a timely manner
- Provide mentorship to juniors and work as a team with other Associates.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as delegated or assigned by the Managing Partner and Senior Associate.
- A degree in Law with a minimum of Second Class lower division in both University and Law School.
- Minimum of 5-8years experience in active practice.
- Masters added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.