O-cubed Designs Limited is an interior design architecture firm which deploys a commitment to simultaneously think, research and build at different scales and typologies. We have a track record of completing the interiors buildings that emerge from an economy of means: space, cost and time while achieving multi-dimensional sustainability.
- creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- applying for planning permission and advice from the governmental new build and legal departments
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.