Product gap identification:
- Identifies gap from existing customer feedback
- Identifies gap from potential customer feedback
- Identifies gap from implementation engagements
- Identifies gap from internal support staff feedback
- Identifies gap from competing solution gap analysis
- Identifies gap based on effected and impending regulatory changes
Conducts business requirements documentation
Conducts new feature development project tracking (SDLC)
Conducts product development milestone tracking and reporting
- Conducts user acceptance tests
- Conducts pre-release checklist verification
- Implements roll out strategy for each release
- Full release, feedback, and gap assessment.
- Adoption Tracking and Analysis:
- Conducts feature usage tracking and reporting
- Conducts Feature usage trend analysis
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- An understanding or experience in Project management, Business Analysis, Customer engagement, Sales, core & electronic banking applications is an added advantage.
- Must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in a similar job role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details.