Unilever Nigeria - Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
Job Number: 18000E2W
- To implement R&D programs and activities relevant to the CCBT, in support of improved consumer experience as well as driving business growth.
- Function as Technical project leader on innovation and renovation.
- Support the USLP by driving localization of key foods raw materials in conjunction with relevant technical and procurement teams and partner external affairs in creating stories around this.
- In conjunction with trio team members, be the cross-category business team (CCBT) point of contact for 3P related queries/engagements.
- Coordinate product experience/taste sessions on formulation options by stakeholders for decision making.
- Advise the CCBT on latest developments/changes/trends in foods & refreshments space for improvements
- Support category sales growth via deployment of knowledge-based selling material for field personnel.
- Function as R&D lead for local flash projects
- Scoping of the competitive landscape
- Identify innovative products and/or new product opportunities in the market and bring to the attention of CCBT.
- Consumer careline support through development of FAQs on existing products and innovations.
- Participate in LCF and support the claims co-generation and local approvals process.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Critical Success Factors for the Job
- Project management knowledge
- Technical & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, diverse environment
- Experienced in risk management
- Good communication skills
- Degree/Masters in Chemical Engineering, Food Science/and or Engineering, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Relevant FMCG experience in Quality/R&D (preferably foods)
- Internal: Procurement, Quality, SC, Marketing, Regional & Global teams
- External: Suppliers,
- The nature of this contract involves the exchange of information and influencing skills.