A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Assist in overseeing the recruiting, deployment and training of highly qualified security operations personnel.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arrange cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Supervision of designated staff, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with training, assignment instructions and local Standard Operating Procedures in a professional manner.
- Task the security officers to carry out their duties and brief them as required (including recording daily pre-shift briefings).
- Ensure efficient use of staff and equipment in accordance with Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Engage in night patrol to the beats at least twice in a month.
- Implement all processes and procedures in line with both client and company standards and compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure operatives are correctly and smartly kitted (including PPE where appropriate).
- Ensure all equipment are in good working order.
- Production of reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, survey, client reports).
- Accurate record keeping of incidents and escalate it to the client in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of records associated with duties while highlighting areas of concern to the operations manager.
- Ensure that full training and personnel records are maintained for all company personnel.
- Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients.
- Engage in revenue drive, a collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.
- Attend to client’s complaints with timely intervention.
- A first-degree holder in any relevant discipline from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ and above cognate experience, preferably in private security sector. Foundation experience in the military, paramilitary and security agencies supported with valid documents, will be an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized security professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge in security risk assessment, investigations, intelligence gathering etc.
- Must be good in report writing, team cohesion and result oriented.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess leadership skills.