- Coordination of deployment of security resources.
- Coordination of security control room.
- Critical role in threat analysis and risk assessment.
- Operational support for emergency preparedness and response.
- Ensure effectively and up to date training programme is available to the entire operations workforce.
- Ensure patrols are carried out as and when needed.
- Ensure kennel department functions optimally.
- Establishment of cordial relationships with various security agencies, business partners, professional associations etc.
- Ensure timely rendition of operations-related statutory returns to i.e. NSCDC.
- Periodic reporting
- Ensure the cordial relationship between the organization and clients through regular communication (reports writing, calls, and visits), feedback mechanism etc.
- A first-degree holder in any relevant discipline from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience, preferably in private security sector. Foundation experience in the military, paramilitary and security agencies supported with valid documents, will be an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized security professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge in security risk assessment, investigations, intelligence gathering etc.
- Must be good in report writing, team cohesion and result oriented.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Possess ability to multi-task, deliver results under pressure and on a short notice.
- Must possess sound leadership qualities.