- Management of workplace Health and Safety matters.
- Develop and maintain efficient training processes and programs.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Performance Management.
- Attend to staff remuneration matters.
- Advise the management on HR matters.
- Ensure that labour laws and HR best practices are adhered to.
- Provide guidelines for operations department on operatives’ recruitment.
- Periodic reporting.
- Maintain an efficient relationship with the company’s lawyers.
- Office administration.
- Develop and maintain efficient procurement processes.
- Maintenance of company’s assets.
- Documents administration
- Be a graduate of HRM, Social Sciences or related disciplines, from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience in HRM and Administration.
- Be a certified member of any of the recognized HR professional bodies e.g. (CIPM, NIM, SHRM.)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (in all forms, including written and oral).
- Be computer literate, ideally with proficiency in relevant computer applications (including PowerPoint) and internet surfing.
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude to work.
- Have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and presence, enabling him to interact and deal with employees effectively.
- Portray strong leadership style and be easily approachable by employees at all levels.
- An active team player.