A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assist in training needs to apply and monitor staff training and development programs.
- Assist in the implementation of Health and Safety rules.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirement and revising job description.
- Assist in recruitment and selection of all new employees and contract staff.
- Report to Head, HR/Admin and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Handles admin functions as they apply. (e.g. transport, maintenance, repairs, purchases).
- Filing and updating staff records.
- Process leave request and update leave records.
- Receives and dispatch mails accordingly.
- Be a graduate of social and management sciences from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years and above cognate experience, preferably in private security sector.
- Membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all forms including written & oral
- Proven leadership and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in computer application and internet surfing.
- Must be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude to work.
- Understand confidentiality; capable of discretion & able to handle/treat sensitive / important information properly.