A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed.
- Records Account Manager expenses to the P&L.
- Records commissions to account manager statements.
- Provides and maintains excellent customer service relating to department responsibilities with employees, vendors and customer.
- Establishes clear objectives and day to day priorities for accounting staff.
- Provides periodic backup to accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing/maintenance, payroll and other related positions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by HOD.
- Be a graduate of Accounting or related discipline from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years and above cognate experience, preferably in the private security sector.
- A certified member of any accounting professional bodies, i.e. ICAN, ACCA. will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain efficient and effective financial systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Ability to work with confidential information with discretion.
- Possess right attitude to think clearly and work well under normal and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to problem solve; reading and interpreting an issue and proposing solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.