- To strictly enforce the terms and conditions of the Residence Agreement and ensure the safety and security of the Residents.
- • To strictly enforce the Hall of Residence Rules and Regulations and keep all Residence records and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of such records.
- • To ensure that all Residents are comfortable and create a friendly and social environment .
- • To manage and coordinate all support staff (Security, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Chef, Cafeteria Attendants, Shop Attendants, Laundry Attendants, Gym Attendants, Boutique Attendants, Beauty Salon Attendants, Handy Men etc).
- • To Liaise with Residents Parents at all times and during emergency situations.
- • To manage the entire Residence and ensure that all facilities are functioning at all times and general cleanliness of the Residence.
- • To oversee the maintenance of the Residence facilities and equipment at all times and ensure the safety and security of all Residence assets.
- • To generate daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly Residence Activity Reports for Management.
- • Liaise with other heads on the implementation of the Residence’s strategic and operational plans.
- • Management of the overall Operations function including;Information Technology,
Finance, Residence Administration Services, Human Resources, etc.
- • Ensure that the operations functions of the Residence are run effectively and efficiently so that each operational division performs in terms with their strategic plan, developmental plan and operational plan objectives and maintain the administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison on all Residence affairs.
- • Deals with Operations and controls; Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the Residence, covering non-financial as well as financial controls;
- • Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are subscribed to by all Residence employees.
- • Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with; present a yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance.
- • To constantly liaise with the Institution and represent the Residence in all meetings and functions with the Institution.
- • To be resident in the Hall of Residence in line with the contract executed by the owner and operating Company with the Institution.
- • Other assignments as delegated by the Managing Director/CEO.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.