Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognized and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials. Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in the capacity above.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Ensures that all orders are delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
- Addresses and resolves any issues with delayed shipments.
- Maintains and manages delivery schedule.
- Ensures that all expenditures stay within company budget.
- Ensures that all shipping and ordering deadlines are met.
- Reports any problems, issues and losses to company manager.
- Delegates assignments to warehouse and inventory clerks.
- Ensures that all subordinate employees work efficiently.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries to the warehouse.
- Assists in unloading new shipments.
- Organized inventory around the warehouse.
- Supervises use of heavy machinery such as forklifts or conveyor belts used to transport shipments.
- Tracks all store or company inventory.
- Manage transporters and truck drivers.
- Ability to speak local language
- Leadership qualities
- Proven database of contacts
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as fleet or transport/logistics executive
- A minimum of a Higher National Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Logistic Management
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: N190,000 - N220,000 per month.
- 4% pension scheme.
- All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.