- Planning and implementing budgets and production targets
- Monitoring the quality of the produce and performance of the sections including health and welfare
- Keeping up to date and accurate records
- Ensuring the farm is compliant with various legal guidelines and working to minimise the environmental impact of the business, for instance via waste disposal
- Helping with product marketing and selling to a variety of customers
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Managing any farm diversification activities
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND or Equivalent qualification Agriculture or Natural Sciences with a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in practical farming. Candidate must be committed, willing and able to live and work on the farm. Experience in Crop production and Horticulture (in Greenhouses and open field), as well as good understanding of pest management, will be added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.