- Assist in managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Works closely with the kitchen staff to ensure that the food quality, quantity, presentation, and service are up to standards and will keep customers interested in returning.
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Must be able to write menus and food costing, supervisions of Chefs and all kitchens staff
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or Degree in Hotel and Catering Management or related field with at least 5 years of experience.
- International experience will be of advantage.