Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Mix mud for pit.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Keep equipment and location clean and orderly.
- Understand, select and work with hand tools.
- Perform assigned equipment maintenance.
- Perform material inventory as assigned.
- Drive support vehicles when required.
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Willing to travel and stay out of town frequently.
- Enjoy outside work.
- Must be able to dead lift 80 to 100 pounds overhead throughout the daily shift.
- Ability to learn and move up.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.