- Assist with operation of drilling rig, and support equipment effectively.
- Assists in loading and unloading equipment.
- Assist on the working floor - normal drilling procedures.
- Mix mud for pit.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Keep equipment and location clean and orderly.
- Understand, select and work with hand tools.
- Perform assigned equipment maintenance.
- Perform material inventory as assigned.
- Drive support vehicles when required.
- Willing to travel and stay out of town frequently.
- Enjoy outside work.
- Must be able to deadlift 80 to 100 pounds overhead throughout the daily shift.
- Ability to learn and move up.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.